for more articles
What Your Momma Never Told You About Online Press Releases
|Copyright 2009 Keith Baxter
If you market ANYTHING online, you need to send out an online press release. They are easy to write and can potentially bring you much desired media publicity… which, in most cases, will increase sales.
But that’s not what this article is about.
I’m going to show you how using low cost online press release services will get your sites indexed into the major search engines fast.
Write a simple online press release and submit it to Prweb.com.
When writing your press release, be sure to add include your URL at least twice on the body of the release with your primary keyword as anchor text, and then once again in your signature.
Sounds simple, huh? It is… but I’m going to break it down into 9 easy as taking candy from a baby steps.
The How To:
1. Write your press release. There’s software available which is intuitive to use and will guide you through the proper process
2. Once written, double-check it for errors.
3. Register for an account on Prweb.com.
4. Once registered, you will automatically be logged in. Now click ‘Submit News Release’.
5. Input your release into the appropriate fields.
6. Click ‘Save Press Release’.
7. You will be taken to page offering upgrades. While not necessary, you will gain MAXIMUM benefit using the $80 submission service. I want to stress again that this is entirely optional and NOT necessary. I personally use the $10 option.
8. If you choose any of the paid services, input your credit card information, then hit continue.
9. Once payment is processed, you’re done!
If you want to categorize your submitted releases, you can do that on the page following payment acceptance.
When I implemented this strategy, I had Inktomi visit my site within 2 days, then Google and MSN within a week after that.
This service not only distributes your message to the media, but provides additional links back to your site and is regularly crawled by all major search engines.
About the author:
This article has been authored by Keith Baxter, the founder of http://www.topkeywordlists.comIf you wish to maximize your Adsense income and learn how to drive massive amounts of traffic to your website from the search engines, visit the site now.
Circulated by Article Emporium